Vissla High Seas 1.5mm Gloves
Vissla Gloves — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Vissla Wetsuits and Vissla Wetsuit accessories. We do have the manufacturer's size chart available below but please take it with a grain of salt. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call us and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end, it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
|Size||Hand Length||Palm Width|
The Vissla High Seas 1.5mm Gloves are designed for surfers who do not like wearing gloves. Provides a bit of warmth for those chilly mornings. Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C. These gloves, like the rest of the Vissla wetsuit line, were made using eco-friendly neoprene: naturally sourced Limestone and dope dyed yarns.
- Superfit gloves with wind resistant duramax exterior
- Full thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Silicon board grip palms with Vissla logo
- Smooth skin gloves with water tight cuffs
- Glued and blind stitched with taitex sealed seams
- Dope dyed yarn
- Eco Carbon Black
- Blue Design
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Vissla products.
Vissla Wetsuit Warranty
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene
- 6 months from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty
- Warranty Repairs cover any apparent malfunctions under normal use like a zipper that's busted or a seam that's torn. Warranty repairs are free of charge
- The wetsuit experts are Vissla will determine whether your wetsuit repair qualifies under the warranty
Vissla Wetsuit Accessory Warranty
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Rinse wetsuit accessories thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Lay wetsuit accesories flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
Before shipping your wetsuit and wetsuit accessories, please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.