Rip Curl Youth Omega 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit
Rip Curl Youth Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have never tried a Rip Curl suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Sizing Chart
Every parent wants their kids to excel at surfing and if you want your kids to love the ocean then it's important to give them a positive experience from the start. A comfortable and warm wetsuit is a key ingredient when it comes to kids and surfing. We suggest the Rip Curl Youth Omega 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit for its warmth, stretch, and easy to get into and out of back zip entry.
The Omega Junior 4/3mm Back Zip Wetsuit Steamer incorporates some high end features including glued & blind stitched sealed seams for high stretch and strength as well as a mix of E5 and E3 neoprene. A quality wetsuit at an economical price.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: Combination of E5 & E3
- Seams: Glued & Blindstitched
- Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2020/2021
- Manufacturers Part Number: WSM9RB
- Mix of E5 and E3 Neoprene delivers a solid baseline suit for colder climates with good stretch properties.
- Triple glued and blindstitched seams for waterproofing and high stretch comfort
- Back zip entry with water resistant steel head zipper
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Rip Curl products.
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.