Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex 2mm Long Sleeve Chest Zip Spring Wetsuit
Patagonia Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
The Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex 2mm Long Sleeve Chest Zip Spring Wetsuit just got better. Not only is it made in a Fair Trade Certified factory but it's now Fair Trade Certified Sewn. That's on top of the already sustainably made Yulex rubber that is sourced from a rubber tree farm! The women's R1 Yulex offers long sleeve protection from the sun's harmful rays and is easy to get into and peel off with its chest zip entry. This is one killer Patagonia spring wetsuit and fits true to size.
The Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex 2mm Long Sleeve Chest Zip Spring Wetsuit is now made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. These neoprene-free Yulex wetsuits are made of 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Replacing a petroleum-based material with a plant-based one, they offer the same performance attributes as conventional stretch neoprene while reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process. Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance, natural rubber has been blended with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone- and UV-resistance and meets rigorous standards for strength, stretch, and durability. Offering full-arm warmth, comfort and sun protection for long sessions in warmer water, the R1 Lite Yulex Front-Zip Long-Sleeved Spring Suit is 2mm throughout, lined with stretchy and fast-drying 100% recycled polyester; the face fabric is an 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex blend. The floating front-zip entry provides excellent flexibility for paddling and has a corrosion-proof Salmi zipper that is fully repairable to extend the suit’s lifespan. Seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally spot taped. Easy-access key loop included. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Thickness: 2mm
- Neoprene: Yulex Natural Rubber/Synthetic Rubber
- Lining: Recycled Polyester Jersey
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: 88498
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 2mm of 85% Yulex Pure Natural Rubber/15% Synthetic Rubber
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- All seams are triple glued and blindstitched; internally spot taped at high-stress areas
- Floating, asymmetrical front-zip with corrosion-proof Salmi zipper provides better seal and extends suit’s lifespan; unlike other designs, zipper is replaceable
- Easy-access key loop
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 567 g (20 oz)
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.