Patagonia R4 Yulex 5mm 3 Finger Gloves
Patagonia Gloves — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Patagonia Wetsuit accessories. The manufacturer's size chart is available below but please take it with a grain of salt. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call us and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end, it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return. Hand measurements should be taken around the knuckles (not the thumb). Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. Gloves measurement is finger to wrist length.
Now made from lighter and stretchier 5mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, the updated Patagonia R4 Yulex 5mm 3 Finger Gloves provide essential warmth and dexterity for surfing or kiting in frigid conditions. Featuring a three-finger design for increased warmth, they have a fast-drying 100% recycled polyester thermal lining; the exterior face fabric is stretchy and durable 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. The face fabric and lining are now solution-dyed—using 86% less water than conventional dyeing—and are laminated with water-based AquaA glue that’s free from harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs). A 3-D silicone palm print maximizes grip, and articulated panels conform to the shape of the hand for a snug, drag-free fit. The micro gasket at the wrist helps prevent water entry, and 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks. All seams are triple glued and internally taped at high-stress areas for durability and strength. The natural rubber content is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 100% recycled polyester inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying; the lining and face fabric are solution-dyed and laminated with solvent-free AquaA glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high-stress areas
- Articulated panels conform to hand for snug fit
- Micro gasket at wrist prevents water entry
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.