Patagonia R3 Yulex 3mm Split Toe Boots
Now made from lighter and stretchier 3mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber, the durable Patagonia R3 Yulex 3mm Split Toe Boots keep your feet warm and comfortable in cold water while offering excellent dexterity and control. With a fast-drying 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining and an 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex face fabric, they have an internal split toe and heel lock to improve performance, a flexible Supratex back for increased comfort and durability, and a micro gasket at the ankle cuff to help prevent water entry. Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide reliable traction, and a Y-strap closure holds the bootie snug to your foot for a snug fit; the hook-and-loop patch is stretchy for increased flex as the foot and ankle move. Pull rings at the heel make the booties easy to get on and off, and are triple bartacked for strength. 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks; all seams are triple glued and internally taped. The lining and face fabric are now solution-dyed—using 86% less water than conventional dyeing—and are laminated with water-based AquaA glue that’s free from harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The natural rubber content is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/9–13° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying; the lining and face fabric are solution-dyed and laminated with solvent-free AquaA glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple-glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Y-strap closure conforms to foot for a snug fit; and micro gasket at cuff opening prevents water entry
- Internal split-toe design for maximum dexterity
- Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide increased traction
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 363 g (12.8 oz)
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.