O'Neill Wetsuits Women's Thermo-X Long Sleeve Crew
O’Neill Women’s Clothing — Size Chart
|XS - 0/0 - 1/2||32-33″||32A||23.5-24.5″||34-35″|
|S - 3/4 - 5/6||34-35″||34B||25.5-26.5″||36-37″|
|M - 7/8 - 9/10||36-37″||34C-36B||27.5-28.5″||38-39″|
|L - 11/12||37-38″||36C-38B||29.5-30.5″||40-41″|
|XL - 12/13||38-39″||38B-38C||31.5-32.5″||42-42″|
Really cold days beckon for a little something extra, and the O'Neill Women's Thermo-X Long Sleeve Crew answers the call. Soft, stretchy and odor resistant, the Women's Thermo is a smart accessory for the savvy cold water surfer. Put the Thermo-X Crew on under your existing wetsuit to dabble into colder seasons or to extend an older suits life until a new one is on its way. A cold nipping layering piece that offers an additional shield of core warming protection, the O'Neill Women's Thermo-X Long Sleeve Crew gives incredible insulation with minimal bulk.
- 4-way Stretch 220g Nylon Spandex
- Maximum Core Insulation
- Water Repellent HyperDry Treatment
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones
- Performance Fit
- Boardshort Connector
- 50+ UPV and Rash Protection
- Odor Resistant
- Low No Interferance Neck
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for O'Neill products.
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.