Vissla Seven Seas 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Vissla Men's Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Vissla wetsuits. If you have never worn a Vissla wetsuit before we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
The Seven Seas is your top of the line wetsuit at a steal of a price. Let's start with the eco-friendly neoprene. It's limestone-based with petroleum-free neoprene and still remains 100% stretchy and feels soft compared to other suits on the market. And with minimum panels, the Vissla Seven Seas 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit delivers maximum movement because truthfully you're not trying to be Randy from the Christmas Story. Moving on to the seams they're triple glued and blindstitched for warmth and durability and super stretch Neo 2.0 tape is applied to every seam to guard you against cold water leaking in. On that note, it has liquid tape cuff seals to prevent water flushing in - so simple and so necessary in a coldwater steamer. Now let's talk internal lining. Thermal Brain Fuzz is a great insulator and used in the core area where you need it to stay warm and cozy in the water, longer, and best of all this toasty material allows air to move around freely so your wetsuit dries quickly because when it's going off do you really want to crawl into a wet wetsuit? Bottom line: the Vissla Seven Seas is clean, functional, comfortable and lightweight at a budget-friendly price.
- Thickness: 5/4/3mm
- Neoprene: Limestone
- Internal Lining: Thermal Brain Fuzz
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: MW54M7HC
- Made for cold water: 46 - 53° F / 8 - 12° C
- 100% Super stretch limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Full body & hood Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Dope Dyed Fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
- Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
- Tripled glued seams
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on the back acts as a barrier against the cold where it's needed the most
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Vissla products.
Vissla Wetsuit Warranty
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene
- 6 months from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty
- Warranty Repairs cover any apparent malfunctions under normal use like a zipper that's busted or a seam that's torn. Warranty repairs are free of charge
- The wetsuit experts are Vissla will determine whether your wetsuit repair qualifies under the warranty
Vissla Wetsuit Accessory Warranty
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Rinse wetsuit accessories thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Lay wetsuit accesories flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
Before shipping your wetsuit and wetsuit accessories, please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.