Vissla Seven Seas 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit
Vissla Men's Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Vissla wetsuits. If you have never worn a Vissla wetsuit before we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Life is good in the water with a Vissla Seven Seas 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit thanks to its tailored fit which allows for unrestricted performance and warmth. It's made with a stretchy and pliable eco-friendly neoprene that's lined with Thermal Brain Fuzz that insulates heat and dries fast. To ensure water stays out a short back zipper paired with a Thermal Flush Barrier entry blocks out water for maximum warmth. Super stretch Neo 2.0 tape seals are applied to all the seams and to prevent the all too annoying flushing, liquid tape has been applied to the cuffs and a Glideskin neck seals out topwater entry. The Seven Seas is a suit that checks all the boxes: friendly price, performance features, eco-friendly, quick-dry, and stretchy comfort.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: Limestone
- Internal Lining: Thermal Brain Fuzz
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: MW43A7FB
- Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
- 100% Super stretch limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
- Thermal Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Dope Dyed Fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
- Short Back zipper features the Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth
- Tripled glued, double blind-stitched seams
- Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
- Easy access secure key cord
- Knee pad, Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
- Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Vissla products.
Vissla Wetsuit Warranty
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene
- 6 months from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty
- Warranty Repairs cover any apparent malfunctions under normal use like a zipper that's busted or a seam that's torn. Warranty repairs are free of charge
- The wetsuit experts are Vissla will determine whether your wetsuit repair qualifies under the warranty
Vissla Wetsuit Accessory Warranty
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Rinse wetsuit accessories thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Lay wetsuit accesories flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
Before shipping your wetsuit and wetsuit accessories, please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.