Vissla High Seas 3mm Split Toe Boots
Vissla Booties — Size Chart
|Men’s Shoes||Women’s Shoes||Vissla Booties|
Full Wetsuit Booties Size Chart
Vissla High Seas 3mm Split Toe Boots are simple, with a quick-drying insulation to keep you warm in waters 50 - 58° F. Made with 100% Super Stretch neoprene that is lightweight, warm and soft, with a glued and blind stitched construction. A nice feature, the pull tab heel is appreciated for its ease of pulling booties on and off. The soft grip sole design lends to excellent board feel and the sole is solid underneath the split toe to prevent leash hang-ups. The clean design of strapless compression panels keep the boots snug to your feet, eliminating the restrictive velcro strap. Truly light at half the weight of the 7 Seas Booties yet packed with warmth and all the right features. These boots, like the rest of the Vissla wetsuit line, were made using eco-friendly neoprene: naturally sourced Limestone and dope dyed yarns.
- Made for cold water: 50 - 58° F / 10 - 14° C
- Vissla Performance Surf Bootie fit is true to shoe size
- 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off
- Thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
- Super thin soft sole = great board feel
- Atomically shaped to your foot for a tight comfortable fit
- Dual strapless compression panels keep the boot snug to your feet without having to have the restricting velcro strap
- Half the weight of the 7 Seas 3mm bootie
- Features pull tab on heel
- Sole is solid underneath the split toe to prevent leash hangups
- Glued and blindstitched seam construction
- Glide skin ankle seal to prevent flushing
- Dope dyed yarn
- Eco Carbon Black
- Blue Design
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Vissla products.
Vissla Wetsuit Warranty
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene
- 6 months from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty
- Warranty Repairs cover any apparent malfunctions under normal use like a zipper that's busted or a seam that's torn. Warranty repairs are free of charge
- The wetsuit experts are Vissla will determine whether your wetsuit repair qualifies under the warranty
Vissla Wetsuit Accessory Warranty
- 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
- 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light
- When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
- Rinse wetsuit accessories thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Lay wetsuit accesories flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
Before shipping your wetsuit and wetsuit accessories, please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.