Since the beginning, Patagonia has been committed to doing things differently than most companies. So when Patagonia started to make wetsuits, it was no big surprise that they quickly focused on finding alternatives to the traditional petroleum-based neoprene and harmful production methods found in the wetsuit industry.
Patagonia first revolutionized the wetsuit with the introduction of their natural rubber, Yulex back in 2012. Now for 2018, Patagonia has updated their entire line of suits to be more flexible, comfortable and environmentally-friendly than ever before.
For Fall 2014 and Winter 2015 Patagonia has taken their already rock-solid wetsuits to new levels of warmth and flexibility by introducing new materials, and superior construction. The result? Patagonia simply offers the highest quality wetsuits on the market. Would we really expect any less from Patagonia? Here is a break down on their newest line of wetsuits, including which suit will be ideal for your local lineup.
Before we dive into the different wetsuits Patagonia is offering, let’s review what improvements they have made across the board in regards to their new line of wetsuits:
- More Internal Tape – For Fall 2014, Patagonia has fully taped all internal seems as opposed to just the critical points in years past.
- Updated Thickness – The thickness in their suits has changed, most notably in the R3 and R4 where they added an extra millimeter.
- New Poly Lining – Introduction of hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester thermal lining, increasing flexibility, while decreasing weight and drying time.
- Better Fit – Completely reworked cut using an anatomical patterning along with high-quality neoprene ensuring their new line of suits fit better and truer than ever before.
- Lower Price – Pricing has dropped significantly due to new construction processes and use of less merino wool. Despite the price drop we think the suits are greatly improved!
Wondering which Patagonia wetsuit to choose? Let’s break ‘em down, starting with the warmest.
Starting now, all 2012 Patagonia Fullsuits have been marked down to 25% Off! We are clearing our inventory on all Patagonia Wetsuits.
Stock levels are low, so get them while they’re here. These suits are awesome and won’t last long at these prices!
Men’s Patagonia Wetsuits
Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits
Part 2 of the Diamante Negro series from Patagonia. Kohl Christensen explores the wonders of Easter Island, buried deep in the Pacific as a monster swell approaches.
It’s that time of the year again to blow out our wetsuit inventory! For a limited time we will have a large selection of our Men’s Wetsuits, Women’s Wetsuits, and Kids Wetsuits on sale at discounts up to 40% OFF!
Wetsuit brands included in this sale are as follows:
This sale has no specified end date. We will end it when we sell enough of our wetsuits, so get it while the getting is good!
REMEMBER: Our Sale Wetsuits section on our website always has a great selection of deals year round.