Solite Custom Pro 6mm Split Toe Boots - Orange/Black
Solite Booties — Size Chart
|Men’s Shoes||Women’s Shoes||Solite Booties|
|5||7||US MEN 4 / US WOMEN 6|
|5.5||7.5||US MEN 5 / US WOMEN 6|
|6||8||US MEN 5 / US WOMEN 7|
|6.5||8.5||US MEN 6 / US WOMEN 7|
|7||9||US MEN 6 / US WOMEN 8|
|7.5||9.5||US MEN 6 / US WOMEN 8|
|8||10||US MEN 7 / US WOMEN 9|
|8.5||10.5||US MEN 8 / US WOMEN 9|
|9||11||US MEN 8 / US WOMEN 10|
|9.5||11.5||US MEN 9 / US WOMEN 10|
|10||12||US MEN 9 / US WOMEN 11|
|10.5||12.5||US MEN 10 / US WOMEN 11|
|11||13||US MEN 10 / US WOMEN 12|
|11.5||13.5||US MEN 11 / US WOMEN 12|
|12||n/a||US MEN 11|
|12.5||n/a||US MEN 12|
|13||n/a||US MEN 12|
|13.5||n/a||US MEN 13|
Full Wetsuit Booties Size Chart
Cleanline Staff Spencer Says:
I absolutely love this boot! The heat molding process creates a fit tailor-made for the individual. The sole is thin for optimum board feel but reinforced to keep your feet protected. I love that these come in a 6mm thickness instead of a 5mm or 7mm like most competitors. This is the perfect cold water boot with an equal blend of performance AND durability. Highly recommend!
The Solite Custom Pro 6mm Split Toe Boots have no equal in the world of aquatic footwear. Every material and design detail has been painstakingly researched, tested, refined, and perfected to yield a boot so good you'll forget you are wearing it.
The Custom Pro is anchored by Solite's patented Full Wrap arch strap, which locks your foot into the boot to insure zero delays between foot movement and board response. Combined with the precision fit of a custom heat-molding process, the Custom Pro provides barefoot feel and response for every possible foot shape: high or low arch, narrow or wide width, high or low volume.
Updates include a wider opening and the removal of internal tape at the O-ring cuff for improved stretch to make the boot easier to get on and off while still resisting water entry and a 3D hollow fiber neoprene lining material to improve airflow for increased warmth.
Sizing Tip: Order your regular shoe size or 1/2 size down. For example, if you are a size 10.5, order a 10. Women should order 1-1.5 sizes lower to convert from Men's sizing. So if you are a Women's 8, order a Men's 7. If you are a Women's 8.5, also order a Men's .
- Heat-moldable for the perfect custom fit
- Patented seamless Thermo-Form sole for next-level comfort, warmth, dexterity, and durability
- Internal split-toe locks your foot inside the boot for precise response
- Super-tacky and flexible 1mm vulcanized rubber sole pods for barefoot board feel, grip, and abrasion resistance
- 6mm neoprene upper with quad-sealed seams: GBS (Glue/Blind-Stitch), IST (Internal Stretch Tape), External LSS (Liquid Seam Seal)
- Patented full-wrap ankle strap co-molded into the sole improves durability
- Tatex-coated hook strap improves durability and holding power
- Tatex heel spine and laminated heel-pull for durability and easy on
- New Hollow Fiber 3D quick-dry lining increases airflow for greater warmth
- Double-lined 4mm O-ring cuff seal provides a durable, seamless barrier against flushing with lower bulk
- Includes a pair of knit Solite Heat Booster socks for added warmth, comfort, and easy on/off
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.