Smith Women's Rebel Sunglasses - Vintage Havana/Brown
The up-to-date Smith Rebel Sunglasses remains true to it's vintage roots. The re-released 1980's sunnies combine metal eye wire with vintage propionate material, while the subtle cat-eye shape lend retro vibes.
- Complimentary to medium faces
- Carbonic TLT lenses: straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort
- Hydroleophobic water and oil proof coating: Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily
- Vacuum applied, Anti-Reflective (A/R) coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections
- Barrel hinges
- Adjustable wire-core temple
- Cellulose propionate frame material
- 57mm lens width / 17mm bridge width / 140mm temple length / 48mm lens height
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.