Smith Women's Questa Sunglasses - Flecked Mulberry Tortoise/Rose Gold Mirror
Vibrant colors and distinct detail are sure to turn heads when you wear the Smith Questa Sunglasses. The distinct retro-pattern etched into the metal of the nose, wire-core temple, and round eye wire speak to Smith's history when glasses were designed a block off Main Street in downtown Ketchum, Idaho, and ski lifts were seconds away.
- Complimentary to medium-large faces
- Carbonic TLT lenses: straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort
- Hydroleophobic water and oil proof coating: Repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily
- Vacuum applied, Anti-Reflective (A/R) coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections
- Barrel hinges
- Adjustable wire-core temple
- Cellulose propionate frame material
- 49mm lens width / 20mm bridge width / 140mm temple length / 49mm lens height
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.