Smith Colette Polarized Sunglasses - Matte Black/Chromapop+ Platinum
Whether you are sitting by the lake or trekking up a mountain, let the Smith Colette Polarized Sunglasses be your first choice to protect your eyes. These eye-catching sunnies feature Italian craftsmanship which is complemented with out-of-sight spring hinges and megol nose and temple pads for a comfortable fit. The ChromaPop polarized lenses provide the highest levels of enhance color and clarity, while offering unparalleled scratch resistance.
- Complimentary to medium faces
- ChromaPop+ polarized lenses: durable Italian-engineered Trivex polarized lenses deliver more clarity for central and peripheral vision than polycarbonate lenses and are up to 10% lighter for all-day comfort — while also offering water resistance and 100% UV protection
- Anti-Reflective coating: vacuum applied, Anti-Reflective (A/R) coatings on the back side of the lens will eliminate bothersome sidelight reflections
- Hydroleophobic lens coating: repels moisture, grease, and grime. A barrier between your lenses and the world. Water will bead up and disperse without streaking. Smudges from fingerprints are wiped clean easily
- Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads
- Stainless steel out-of-sight spring hinges
- 8 base lens curvature
- Evolve frame material
- 55mm lens width / 17mm bridge width / 135mm temple length / 45mm lens height
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.