Roxy Women's Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit
Roxy Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
The Roxy Women's Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit is a great introductory suit at an affordable price. Made with StretchFlight x 2 neoprene and core panels of thermal smoothie to block wind and repel water, this suit is light, flexible, and warm. Chest and back panels of WarmFlight Far-Infrared lining transforms body heat to infrared energy, generating and retaining warmth. The seams are glued and blind stitched to minimize water intake. And an adjustable Hydrowrap neck closure with a Hydroshield water barrier will help you stay warmer in cold water. The back zip entry system makes this suit easy to get in and out of so you can start comfortable, and stay comfortable out on the water.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: StretchFlight 2
- Internal Lining: WarmFlight x1
- Seams: Glued & Blindstitched
- Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2020/2021
- Manufacturers Part Number: RXYERJW103054
- 100% STRETCHFLIGHTx2 neoprene
- Thermal smoothie on chest and back panels to capture the suns warmth and lock it into your suit
- WarmFlight x1 lining with far infrared heat technology
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- YKK#10 metal back zip
- Suptratex kneepads
- Hydrowrap X2 adjustable neck closure for secure and watertight seal
- Hydroshield barrier prevents water from entering through the zipper
- Smooth, rash resistant neck
- Drainage hole
- Materials: 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Roxy products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.