Roxy Women's Pop Surf 1mm Long Sleeve Front Zip Cheeky Cut Spring Wetsuit
Roxy Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
Mixing fashion and performance the POP Surf 1.5mm Spring Wetsuit is your cheeky companion. It's made with the stretchiest neoprene in the lineup so you get full flexibility in your paddle without it tugging in the wrong places. This seasons design includes a burgundy hit on the bum that diverts your attention from imperfections and more on your cheeky curves. You can also purchase this suit knowing that the POP surf collection is eco-friendly and designed around sustainability. It was made with limestone-based neoprene and 25 pop bottles were recycled into this wetsuit.
- Thickness: 1mm
- Neoprene: Stretchflightx3
- Seams: Flatlock
- Zipper: Front Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: ERJW403021
- Stretchflightx3 neoprene is made using eco-friendly limestone
- Stretchflightx3 neoprene is ultra lightweight and the most flexible in the lineup
- Coil B-Lock seams provide stretch for increased performance and flexibility. Inner seams lay flat for comfort
- Vertical front zip entry with YKK #8 plastic zip
- Drainage holes
- Flush lock 2.0 seals on wrists, and fused edges on wrists
- Recycled polyester: 25 recycled plastic bottles in each suit
- POP Surf: Sustainably focused for a better world
- Suitable for water temperatures of 18°C 21°C / 65°F 70°F
- 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Roxy products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.