Roxy Women's Performance 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit
Roxy Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Roxy Wetsuits. Every brand fits a bit different so if you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Roxy Wetsuit Size Chart
A premium choice to confront the chilly sets rolling in, the Roxy Women's Performance 3/2 Wetsuit eases you into the water in a protective cloak of pliable neoprene. Offering supreme stretch, the Performance Fullsuit focuses on exceptional warmth by sealing all its seams with the super thin, lightweight Hydrolock seam seal system. Fortified internally with flexible Red Seal Seam Tape for extra strength, the pairing creates a leak proof seal that locks in warmth and adds life to your suit. A fast drying layer of water shedding Warmflight Far Infrared Thermal lining in the torso is soft against the skin and maintains maximum comfort for your entire session. Get the best Roxy has to offer with the Women's Performance Wetsuit.
- Thickness: 3/2mm
- Neoprene: FN Lite
- Internal Lining: WarmFlight Far Infrared
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2018/2019
- Manufacturers Part Number: ERJW103031
- F'N Lite Neoprene
- Thermal Smoothie neoprene panels
- Warmflight Far Infrared thermal technology
- PK#8 chest zip entry
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- External Hydrolock seam seal
- Red seal seam tape on internal stress points
- FlushLock 2.0 seals on wrists and ankles
- Smooth, rash resistant neck
- Ecto-Flex knee pads
- 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Roxy products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Roxy/Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Roxy/Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Roxy/Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Roxy/Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Roxy/Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.