Rip Curl Women's G-Bomb 1mm Long Sleeve Back Zip Spring Wetsuit - Cheeky Cut
Rip Curl Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
This cheeky cut G-Bomb allows you to get minimal coverage and accentuate your assets. We especially love the romantic colors paired with a confident anchoring blue. To keep you feeling free its constructed using premium E5 neoprene and stretchy E-Stitch seams. This is a wetsuit for ladies who love epic sessions under the sun.
This is a stock image. The Backzip pull is actually gold (and cute!).
- Thickness: 1mm
- Neoprene: E5
- Seams: Flatlock
- Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: WSP9KW
- Premium high stretch E5 neoprene that's lightweight so you stay warm and loose in the water
- E-Stitch seams: lightweight and super stretch
- Easy back zip entry system with an adjustable collar and designed with a water resistant steel head zipper with offset teeth and urethane coating
- Cheeky coverage
- Rubber surf grip applied to leg openings so your suit stays in place
- Bombshelll Collection
- Made in Rip Curl's very own wetsuit factory
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Rip Curl products.
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.