Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit
Rip Curl Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Rip Curl Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size wetsuit to get, we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|SIZE||HEIGHT||WEIGHT||CHEST||WAIST||ARM LENGTH||LEG LENGTH|
Full Rip Curl Wetsuit Size Chart
Rip Curl has some of the best women riders on their team so its no surprise that their suits offer unparalleled warmth and stretch in designs that keep you strong and confident in the water. The Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit is a great entry-level wetsuit for its combined performance features of warmth and durability and the chest zip entry system is a better option to prevent water from flushing into your suit.
So if you're looking for a high-performance wetsuit at a great value then the Rip Curl Women's Dawn Patrol 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit is the one. It's made with premium E5 neoprene that's lightweight, stretchy and warm, and lined with E4 Thermo lining to keep you toasty. For strength in high-stress seam areas, E5 tape is applied to 3/4 of the seams to boost the life of your wetsuit and prevent water from seeping in. This is our #2 selling wetsuit for women and we stand behind it.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: E5
- Internal Lining: E4 Thermo
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: WSM9JW
- Premium E5 neoprene is lightweight and provides 10% more warmth than E4 with 30% more stretch and is 20% lighter
- Performance high stretch E5 tape is applied to high stress areas covering 3/4 of the seams for increased strength and durability
- E4 Thermo lining provides warmth and is high stretch
- E5 Flash lining in front and back panels that funnel water rapidly out of the suit once it is hung up
- Easy top-entry chest zip with a lightweight zipper that is low profile and prevents blow outs
- Highly waterproof triple glued and blindstitched seams that are stretchy and comfortable
- Durable S-Flex knee pads
- Internal key pocket
- Made in Rip Curl's very own wetsuit factory
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Rip Curl products.
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.