Rip Curl Wetsuits Flash Bomb 7mm Round Toe Boots
Rip Curl Booties — Size Chart
|Men’s Shoes||Women’s Shoes||Rip Curl Booties|
Full Wetsuit Booties Size Chart
Rain, sleet or snow, the Rip Curl Flash Bomb 7mm Round Toe Boots are still ready for chasing waves. Starting with a soft and cozy Flash Lining and then internally sealing the seams with flexible Flashline tape, the Flash Bomb Boots envelop your feet in a capsule of warmth and comfort. A unique slide on system that utilizes an inbuilt Achilles strap makes for easy on and off, while the performance engineered single layer 0.8mm sole delivers the much sought after hypersensitivity between you and your board. With an anti microbial treatment that helps to chase away stinky bootie smell and two compression straps that are built into the rubberized support structure with watertight stitchless technology the Rip Curl Flash Bomb Round Toe Boots bundle all the best features for the ultimate surf boot.
- 7mm E5 neoprene
- E5 Flash Lining tape
- E5 Flash Lining
- Slide on System
- Stitchless foot compression strap
- Super thin sole
- Round toe design
- Anti stink treatment
- Rubberized structure
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Rip Curl products.
- 3 year warranty on all stitching for wetsuits
- 12 month warranty on materials for wetsuits
- Wetsuit Accessories (such as boots, gloves, hoods) carry a 3-month warranty from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING :
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
To ensure you're covered by the best guarantee in the business, please make sure you keep your proof of purchase in a safe place.
USING THE WARRANTY
Rip Curl Wetsuits repair service
Send it back to Rip Curl by certified mail, along with proof of purchase (receipt or invoice). Your wetsuit will be returned to you as soon as possible free of charge (if covered under warranty).
RIP CURL WETSUITS - REPAIR
Rip Curl USA
3030 Airway Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.