Quiksilver Youth Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Quiksilver Youth Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Youth Quiksilver Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size to get we strongly urgue you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Size Chart
Everyone has to start somewhere and a performance wetsuit should still be in the cards, even for our youth. For the price, the Quiksilver Youth Syncro 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit has all the bases covered for cold water surf. We should know, we surf Oregon waters every day and this is what we put our GROMS in. It's made of recycled car tires and Limestone neoprene with a vapor stretch panel on the chest and back to retain heat and block wind. The inside is lined with Warmflight x1: a far infrared technology that insulates and retains heat, because let's be honest the youth will surf for hours. Glued and blindstitched seams to seal out water with critical seam taping to prevent water from leaking in. Plus the knees of this suit are extra durable with the Supratex knee pad design. Keep the youth warm so they can surf their hearts out!
- Thickness: 5/4/3mm
- Neoprene: StrechFlight 2
- Interior Lining: WarmFlight x1
- Seams: Glued & Blindstitched
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached
- Model Year: 2019
- Manufacturers Part Number: EQBW203002
- 100% StretchFlight x2 limestone-derived neoprene warm, light & flexible
- Vapor Stretch on chest and back panels retains heat and blocks wind
- WarmFlight x1 Far-Infrared thermal lining on back panel transforms body heat into infrared energy to generate & maintain warmth
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Seam taping at critical zones
- Chest zip entry system with PK #8 plastic zip increases water proofing
- Supratex knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible
- Drainage holes
- 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Quiksilver products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.