Quiksilver Youth Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit
Quiksilver Youth Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Youth Quiksilver Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size to get we strongly urgue you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Size Chart
The Quiksilver Youth Syncro 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit is made from neoprene that is warm, light, and flexible with Vapor Stretch on the chest and back panels to retain heat and block wind. And with WarmFlight x1 that transfers body heat into far infrared energy as a way to generate and maintain warmth, your grom stays extra warm in the water. For durability, the seams are critically taped at critical zones and Supratex knee pads for any sandcastle playdates that occur between sessions.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: StretchFlight x2
- Internal Lining: WarmFlight x1
- Seams: Glued & Blindstitched
- Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: EQBW103052
- 100% StretchFlight x2 limestone-derived neoprene warm, light & flexible
- Vapor Stretch on chest and back panels retains heat and blocks wind
- WarmFlight x1 Far-Infrared thermal lining on chest & back panel transforms body heat into infrared energy to generate & maintain warmth
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- Seam taping at critical zones
- Back zip entry with YKK #10 metal zip
- Hydrowrap x2 completely adjustable neck closure system for a watertight seal
- Supratex knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible
- Drainage holes
- 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Quiksilver products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.