Quiksilver Syncro Plus 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit
Quiksilver Men's Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
The Quiksilver Syncro Plus 4/3 Back Zip Wetsuit is one of the best performance wetsuits at this price point. The StretchFlight x2 neoprene is made using an eco-friendly limestone for increased warmth and comfort without sacrificing flexibility. All of the seams are glued and blindstitched and Liquid Flex Seal (LFS) is added for extra protection from leakage while maintaining flexibility. The WarmFlight x1 lining on the chest and back uses mineral-enriched far infrared fibers to insulate and retain body heat longer, this unique construction helps expel water so you stay warm and your suit dries faster. The Vapor Stretch panels on the chest and back capture the heat of the sun and retain heat while deflecting windchill. The Syncro Plus is finished off with a free floating back zip entry system made with a YKK #10 zipper for added durability. Spend more time in the water with the Quiksilver Syncro Plus.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: StretchFlight x2
- Internal Lining: WarmFlight x1
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: EQYW103081
- 100% StretchFlight x2 limestone-derived neoprene
- Vapor Stretch on chest and back panels: captures sun and retains heat
- WarmFlight x1 far infrared thermal lining on chest and back panels
- Back zip entry with YKK #10 zipper
- Glued and blindstiched seams with Liquid Flex Seal (LFS)
- Hydrowrap adjustable neck closure
- Hydroshield water barrier prevents water from entering the suit through the zipper, which keeps you warmer longer
- Seam taping at critical points
- Ecto-Flex knee pads are durable, lightweight and flexible that protect you and your board
- 83% nylon, 17% elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Quiksilver products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.