Quiksilver Highline Plus 5mm Split Toe Boots
Now you can surf more and surf more comfortably with the all-new StretchFlight 4 neoprene that's paired with a cozy footbed of WarmFlight thermal lining in the Quiksilver Highline Plus 5mm Split Toe Boots. These reliable cold water surf booties were made using eco-friendly neoprene sourced from limestone. Top of the line features includes a contoured Hydrolock ankle seal system, leak-free external LFS seams and a balance promoting split toe design for a true board feel. The surface of these wetsuit boots are textured for quicker dry time so you start off warm and stay warm in the water.
- StretchFlight x4 neoprene
- WarmFlight far infrared x2 therml lining on sole panel
- WarmFlight Thermal lining on ankle and instep
- Glued and blindstitched seams
- External Liquid Flex Sealed Seams
- Hydrolock ankle seal system
- Textured soft sole
- Split toe design with toe separator
- Pull on heel tab
- 87% Nylon/13% Elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Quiksilver products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.