Quiksilver Highline Plus 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Quiksilver Men's Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
Hit the water prepped with the Quiksilver Highline Plus 5/4/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit. Offering a durable, high stretch suit that keeps you smiling in cold conditions. Warm Flight Far Infrared Heat thermal lining is strategically placed to retain body heat where it's needed most. Add this to the F'N lite neoprene and you get the best combination of flexibility and warmth. A durable, high stretch suit that can handle water that dabbles in near-freezing conditions. Seams are glued and blindstitched and then sealed with hydrolock, a thin, light, and flexible liquid tape used to prevent leaks. The Quiksilver Highline Plus is simply the warmest, most flexible wetsuit.
- Thickness: 5/4/3mm
- Neoprene: F'N Lite 2
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: EQYW203009
- F'N Lite 2 neoprene
- Thermal Smoothie neopreneon chest and back
- Warmflight Far Infrared x2 thermal lining on body and upper legs
- Warmflight lining on low legs and arm panels
- Glued and blind-stitched seams
- External Hydrolock seam seal
- F'N Tape internal seal
- FlushLock 2.0 seals on wrists and ankles
- Fused edges on neck, wrists and ankles
- PK#8 chest zip entry
- Attached hood with cinch lock and visor
- Ecto-Flex knee pads
- Materials: 92% Nylon, 8% Elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Quiksilver products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.