Quiksilver Highline Plus 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2019
Quiksilver Men's Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Quiksilver Wetsuits. Though the size chart below is fairly accurate, we recommend giving us a call if you have never worn a Quiksilver wetsuit before. Getting the right size is important and will save you time waiting for an exchange. For the perfect fit the first time we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
|XLS||5′8 1/2″-5′10 1/2″||180-200 lbs||42.5-44.5″||34.5-36.5″||39-41″||16.5″||29.5-30.5″|
Full Quiksilver Wetsuit Sizing Chart
Pulling out all the stops and letting luxury reign, the Quiksilver Highline Plus 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit exemplifies a top quality performance wetsuit at a reasonable price. Offering more than just high stretch, the Highline Plus focuses on exceptional warmth by sealing all its seams with the super thin, lightweight Hydrolock seam seal system. Fortified internally with flexible Red Seal Seam Tape for extra strength, the pairing creates a leak proof seal that locks in warmth and adds life to your suit. To ensure comfort and long, shiver free sessions, the entire torso is enhanced internally with a Warmflight Far Infrared Thermal lining that adds a cozy water shedding layer that dries super fast. Spoil yourself and paddle out stoked every time with the Quiksilver Highline Plus 4/3 Wetsuit.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: StretchFlight x4
- Internal Lining: WarmFlight Far Infrared
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019
- Manufacturers Part Number: EQYW103059
- F'N Lite neoprene
- Thermal Smoothie on chest and back panels retains heat and blocks wind
- WarmFlight Far Infrared x2 thermal lining on body and upper legs mineral-enriched fibers retain body heat while the Diamond Deluxe material maximises stretch and traps air against the skin for added warmth
- PK#8 chest zip entry
- WarmFlight thermal fleece lining keeps body heat in and water out on lower leg & arm panels
- GBS (glued and blindstitched) seams for maximum flexibility and minimal water entry
- External Hydrolock seam seal
- F'N Lite taping: Internal neoprene seam sealant for watertight reinforcement and added comfort
- Flush Lock 2.0 stretch seals to prevent flushing through the wrist and ankles
- Fused edges for ergonomic low-profile neck, wrists and ankles that prevent flushing
- Smooth, rash resistant neck
- Ecto-Flex knee pads, durable, lightweight & flexible to protect you & your board
- Suitable for suggested water temperatures of 09°C 13°C / 49°F 55°F
- Materials: 92% nylon, 8% elastane
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Quiksilver products.
- Take care when getting in and out of your suit. Finger and toe nails can pierce the supple material.
- Due to the abrasive nature of materials such as deck grip and hood and loop materials great care should be taken when using your suit.
- After each use rinse your suit with clean cool fresh water.
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Hang dry your suit in the shade on a wide plastic or wooden hanger. Avoid drying your suit in direct sunlight.
Quiksilver wetsuits have been designed using the lightest most flexible materials. All flat stitched styles carry a limited lifetime warranty on workmanship and a limited 1 year warranty on materials. All glued and blind stitched suits carry a 1 year warranty on workmanship and materials. Under our warranty guidelines Quiksilver will repair or replace(At Quiksilver's sole discretion) this wetsuit if found to be defective under normal use and proper care. Should you find any fault in workmanship or materials during the warranty period, return your clean and dry suit along with your original sales receipt to your Quiksilver dealer or send it directly to Quiksilver, freight pre-paid.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.