Patagonia Women's R1 Yulex 3/2.5 Back Zip Wetsuit
Patagonia Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
A stretchy, neoprene-free wetsuit made of 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Suggested water temperatures: 60–65° F/16–18° C.
The Patagonia Women's R1 Yulex 3/2.5 Back Zip Wetsuit is now made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. These neoprene-free Yulex wetsuits are made of 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Replacing a petroleum-based material with a plant-based one, they offer the same warmth and performance attributes as conventional stretch neoprene while reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process. Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance, natural rubber has been blended with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone- and UV-resistance, and meets rigorous standards for strength, stretch and durability. With new patterning for maximum flexibility and improved fit, the R1 Yulex Back-Zip Full Suit is 3mm in the torso and thighs, lined with high-stretch, fast-drying 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid; 2.5mm in the arms and legs, lined with high-stretch, fast-drying 100% recycled polyester jersey; the face fabric is 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex. The face fabric and lining are now solution dyed—using 86% less water than conventional dyeing—and are laminated with water-based AquaA glue that’s free from harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The suit’s center-back zip allows easy access and has an internal gasket to prevent water entry. Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs provide excellent abrasion resistance and increased durability. 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped. Easy-access key loop included. Suggested water temperatures: 60–65° F/16–18° C.
- Thickness: 3/2.5mm
- Neoprene: Yulex Natural Rubber/Synthetic Rubber
- Internal Lining: Recycled Polyester Jersey
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Back Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: 88481
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- 3mm of 85% Yulex pure natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber in the torso/thighs
- 2.5mm of 85% Yulex pure natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber in the arms/legs
- Torso/thighs have solution-dyed 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining that minimizes weight, dries fast and offers excellent flexibility
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining in the arms/legs improves flexibility and dry time; solution-dyed exterior face fabric made with 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant. Lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA glue
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued and internally taped
- Supratex kneepads and ankle cuffs for maximum durability and anatomic fit
- Center-back zip with internal gasket prevents water entry for maximum comfort
- Easy-access key loop
- 709 g (25 oz)
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility
- Made in Thailand
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.