Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex 1.5mm Long Sleeve Jane Spring Wetsuit
Patagonia Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
When choosing to purchase a Patagonia wetsuit you know you're making a positive environmental impact on our earth and oceans. The Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex 1.5mm Long Sleeve Jane Spring Wetsuit was sustainably made using naturally grown resources from rubber trees, making it neoprene free and sewn with a Fair Trade Certification. The boy cut design feels sporty and the long sleeves are great for extra sun protection.
Patagonia has reformulated the Yulex material in their spring suits, making them lighter, stretchier and more comfortable. Made of 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content that replaces a petroleum-based material with a plant-based one, they offer the same performance attributes as conventional stretch neoprene while reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process. Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance, natural rubber has been blended with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone- and UV-resistance and meets very rigorous standards for strength and durability. Offering full-arm warmth and sun protection in a streamlined, formfitting design, redesigned neoprene-free R1 Lite Yulex Long-Sleeved Spring Jane is 2mm throughout, lined with stretchy and fast-drying 100% recycled polyester; the face fabric is an 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex blend. The face fabric and lining are now solution-dyed—using 86% less water than conventional dyeing—and are laminated with water-based AquaA glue that’s free from harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The vertical front-zip entry allows easy on/off; seams are sewn with flatlock construction for next-to-skin comfort. Easy-access key loop included. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Neoprene: Yulex Natural Rubber/Synthetic Rubber
- Lining: Recycled Polyester Jersey
- Seams: Flatlock
- Zipper: None
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: 88509
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- Solution-dyed, high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with solution-dyed 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant; lining and face fabric laminated with solvent-free AquaA glue
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Vertical center-front zip for easy entry
- Easy-access key loop
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 476 g (16.8 oz)
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.