Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex 1.5mm Front Zip Vest - Black
Patagonia Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Women’s Patagonia Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about what size you need we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding the need for a return.
Full Patagonia Wetsuit Size Chart
Light and stretchy this vest from Patagonia is eco-friendly being that it's neoprene free using Yulex, which is rubber grown sustainably on tree farms. It's also lined with 100% recycled polyester jersey for extra warmth and comfort. Racerback design for paddling power with front zip entry for ease of pulling on and off. Use this Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex 1.5mm Front Zip Vest for extra coverage to prevent embarrassing moments and board rash.
Providing supplemental warmth and sun protection in the water, the neoprene-free Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Wetsuit Vest is made of 1.5mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Replacing a petroleum-based material with a plant-based one, it offers the same performance attributes as conventional stretch neoprene while reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process. Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance, natural rubber has been blended with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone- and UV-resistance, and meet rigorous standards for strength, stretch, and durability. The interior lining is stretchy and fast-drying 100% recycled polyester; with clean princess seams at the front and back, the streamlined anatomical design holds the vest snug to the body through long sessions in powerful surf. Other features include a six-inch chest zipper with back flap for soft comfort against the skin, a rolled edge with zigzag cover stitching at the neck opening, and low-profile, fused edges at the arm openings and waist hem. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for next-to-skin comfort; the water-resistant exterior face fabric is made from 88% recycled polyester blended with 12% spandex for additional stretch. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Six-inch zip at center front for easy entry
- Fused-edge waist for lower profile
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 227 g (8 oz)
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.