Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex 1.5mm Front Zip Jacket - Jurassic Ferns Forest
Billabong Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Women's Wetsuits. We do have a size chart available below, however we strongly urge you to call us if you have any doubt about sizing. Our wetsuit experts can ensure that you get the right size, saving you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
An eco-friendly wetsuit jacket made with sustainable Yulex: neoprene free and Fair Trade Certified sewn. Wear it alone for added warmth when there's a chill to avoid or as protection from the suns rays. The Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex 1.5mm Front Zip Jacket can be worn alone or layered over a rashguard. Fit should be snug to prevent flushing when you hit the water.
Offering full-arm warmth and sun protection, the neoprene-free Patagonia Women's R1 Lite Yulex Long-Sleeved Top is made of 1.5mm 85% natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Replacing a petroleum-based material with a plant-based one, it offers the same performance attributes as conventional stretch neoprene while reducing CO2 emissions by up to ~80% in the manufacturing process. Derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance, natural rubber has been blended with chlorine-free synthetic rubber to increase ozone- and UV-resistance and meets rigorous standards for strength, stretch and durability. The interior lining is stretchy and fast-drying 100% recycled polyester; the streamlined anatomical design holds snug to the body for maximum flex. Other features include a vertical front-zip entry with corrosion-proof Salmi zipper and an easy-access key loop. The exterior face fabric is made of durable, water-resistant 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex; seams are sewn with flatlock construction for next-to-skin comfort and durability. Made in a Fair Trade Certified facility. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for comfort and durability
- Vertical front-zip entry with corrosion-proof Salmi zipper
- Easy-access key loop
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 386 g (13.6 oz)
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.