Patagonia Women's Micro Swell Long Sleeve Rash Guard - Cereus Flower/Black
Patagonia Women’s Clothing — Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
Get ready for a season of long surf sessions and warm-water dives with the Patagonia Women's Micro Swell Long Sleeve Rash Guard. Made from the perfect mix of soft and durable fabrics, this lightweight rash guard rest softly on your skin and offers fast-drying comfort and coverage for everyday use or extended surf travel. The built-in sun protection provides wards off harsh elements, while the gussets on the sleeves from sensitive areas to prevent rashing.
- Regular fit
- Hip length
- Raglan sleeves with gussets
- High crewneck and long sleeves
- Princess seams in front and back
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- 5.8-oz 83% recycled polyester / 17% spandex jersey
- Fair Trade Certified sewing: promotes worker health, safety, social, and environmental compliance
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Patagonia products.
Patagonia Ironclad Guarantee
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin.
Wetsuit Care Guideline:
- Rinse your wetsuit with fresh water after every use.
- After rinsing, fold in half at waist and hang dry.
- Do not store it wet, or in direct sunlight.
- Suit up carefully. We've selected high-stretch materials for their comfort and function. Avoid overstretching fabric and seams. Do not step on one leg to pull the other leg out.
- If possible, change in a plastic tub or on a mat
Our wetsuit warranty does not cover upgrading your older Patagonia wetsuit to a current model. We are continuously improving our designs and materials, but that doesn't make your existing wetsuit unsatisfactory. It just means that the next one you buy will be even better than the last.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.