Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket - Lite Distilled Green
Patagonia Women’s Clothing — Size Chart
* Inseam will vary depending on style; when lengths are offered, "short" is 30″, "regular" is 32″ and "long" is 34″, unless otherwise noted.
The easy-care Patagonia Women's Better Sweater Fleece Jacket has a wool-knit face, soft fleece interior and retains its shape and natural good looks after multiple washings. The fabric is spun from heathered yarns and dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy, and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. The full-front zip ends in a stand-up collar and zipper garage to prevent chafing at the chin. Front forward seams and rear princess seams deliver a flattering contoured shape that layers easily. Soft and smooth polyester jersey trims the wind flap, cuffs, hem and pockets, which include zippered handwarmers, two interior drop-ins, and a zippered left-sleeve pocket. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Made of warm, midweight polyester fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Front zipper has a wind flap and kissing-welt closure
- Raglan sleeves, princess seams on back and forward seams on front for contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; interior drop-in pockets
- Polyester jersey fabric trim on wind flap, pockets, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 454 g (16 oz)
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please reference our full Return Policy.