Patagonia Stormfront Roll Top 45L Backpack - Black
The Patagonia Stormfront Roll Top 45L Backpack has a simple yet highly effective roll-down construction (minimum of three rolls for nonsubmersible 100% waterproof protection) that keeps your gear dry in any wet-weather environment. A burly 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, along with fully welded seams, complete the weatherproof package. The padded shoulder straps and adjustable waist belt provide all-day comfort on long hikes. There are also lash points for extra gear and rod-tube holders so you’re ready to fish as soon as you hit good water.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a water-resistant package
- Easy-to-roll main compartment (minimum three rolls for waterproof-nonsubmersible protection) is ready to swallow gear
- Fully adjustable, low-profile padded shoulder harness and removable waist belt for carrying comfort
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- 1,171 g (2 lbs 9.3 oz)
- Materials: 11.7 oz. 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR finish
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please reference our full Return Policy.