Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket - El Cap Khaki
Patagonia Men’s Clothing — Size Chart
Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, Retro Pile fabric provides easy-wearing warmth for any cool-weather venture, thanks to a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior. The full-zip Patagonia Retro Pile Fleece Jacket has a zip-through, stand-up collar for heat-trapping comfort and raglan sleeves that allow full mobility and compatibility with pack straps. Flat-seam construction throughout reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe. A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered hand pockets provide secure storage for daily necessities and come equipped with webbing zipper pulls. Soft spandex trim finishes the cuffs and hem. And the Retro Pile Jacket is Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 680 g (24 oz)
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please reference our full Return Policy.