Jobs: Receiving & Inventory Specialist
Work With Us Not Currently Hiring For This Position
Who We Are
Founded in 1980, Cleanline Surf is a thriving leader in the surf industry with opportunities for advancement in both our brick & mortar stores as well as our online store. With locations in both Seaside and Cannon Beach, Oregon, we continue to raise the bar by offering our customers top quality products with the best customer service possible. We work hard at keeping our standards high and our customers stoked.
Who You Are
You are self-motivated, hardworking, and proactive with a positive attitude. You are a team player and ready to do your job autonomously as well as work with others to accomplish tasks. You have a history working in eCommerce, Warehouse, and Receiving as well as have a strong understanding of POS software, inventory management, logistics/data entry, high attention to detail as well as organizational skills, and more. You aren’t easily overwhelmed and can stay organized while tackling large tasks.
- Work 40 hours per week Monday through Friday
- 8-hour shifts scheduled between 9am to 5pm
- Warehouse/Receiving Experience
- 2 years of data entry experience
- Excellent troubleshooting, online research, and cross referencing skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Inventory Control Experience
- Check for incoming orders and pre-build shipments in POS
- Create new products in POS when necessary
- Unpack, check in, and tag incoming products
- Transfer products to appropriate stores
- Collect information from shops on incoming consignments, create SKUs & send barcodes to appropriate locations.
- Maintain accurate product data in POS. Identify and fix informational and inventory discrepancies.
- Research missing items, and take appropriate action.
- Assist with bi-annual inventory
- Assist with other departments (shipping, warehouse, returns)
- Report discrepancies on incoming shipments to buyer & RA specialist
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Communicate effectively and engage with team in Slack channels
- G-Suite Google Workplace / Gmail
- Magento 2 or similar e-commerce platforms
- Microsoft Excel / Word
- Slack & Trello
- Fun, laid back & professional environment
- Competitive pay
- Fully Paid Benefits (Medical and Dental)
- 401(k) Match
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Hours / Time-Off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Deals on surf gear and other products we carry
- Surf breaks encouraged
Qualities That Make Us Stoked
- A positive fun-loving attitude — we work hard and have a good time doing it
- Attention to detail and a consistent work ethic
- High standards - both personally for yourself and professionally for the business
- Shifts gears quickly in a fast-paced environment
- The desire to learn — we carry a multitude of products and the surf industry is growing and ever-changing
- Uses program hotkeys and likes to find keyboard shortcuts
How to Apply Not Currently Hiring For This Position
Do you appreciate surfing or have experience with surf products? Do you live close to Seaside, Oregon or are you willing to relocate in the surrounding area? Then apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to attach your resume. Please use the word Cleanline and the position you are applying for in the subject line. If you are feeling ambitious, feel free to include a brief summary explaining why you would be a good fit for this position.