Olukai Women's 'Ohana - Black/Black
Olukai Women’s Footwear — Size Chart
|U.S. Sizes||Euro Sizes||UK Sizes||Inches||Centimeters|
The classic 'Ohana is your go-to choice for simple everyday style.
- UPPER: Water-resistant synthetic nubuck leather with an ultra soft, quick-drying jersey knit lining and neoprene backer.
- FOOTBED: Anatomical compression molded EVA midsole with a soft ICEVA drop-in footbed for both comfort and support.
- OUTSOLE: Non-marking rubber or gum rubber outsole with razor siped edges for grip on wet surfaces.
- DETAILS: Soft nylon toe post and a laser-etched logo.
- WATER RESISTANT: Lightweight, quick drying, breathable and durable materials built for in and around water.
- 'OHANA GIVEBACK PROGRAM: This style supports Olukai's 'Ohana Giveback Program, proudly benefiting the efforts of those who continue to give back to preserve local cultures and traditions.
Olukai recommends that you clean their products using mild soap and cold water. To remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth. Sandals can also be cleaned in your washing machine using mild soap and cold water temperature. After cleaning let your sandals air dry away from heat.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.