O'Neill Psycho One 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit
O’Neill Men’s Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing O'Neill Wetsuits. If you have never tried an O'Neill suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full O’Neill Wetsuit Sizing Chart
Offering no restrictions and incredible warmth, the O'Neill Psycho One Chest Zip Wetsuit is a performance surfing wetsuit in a simple, yet perfect package. Dropping the extra panels and shedding all but the best features, the Psycho One boasts insane pliability with the highly advanced TB3 (TechnoButter 3) Neoprene. The hydrophobic, and soft to the touch, TB3 Neoprene incorporates O'Neill's exclusive feather-lite ENVY foam core, creating one of the lightest and most flexible wetsuit components to date. Pairing TB3 with O'Neill's water tight F.U.Z.E. chest zip entry system creates a suit that's easy to get into and snug and secure once you're in the water.
An ultra-flexible and highly durable Fluid Seam Weld locks the outside of all the seams from cold leaks and lengthens the overall life of the suit. With a rash resistant collar and interior water barrier, the Psycho One offers comfort, warmth, and durability in a super lightweight, quick-drying suit. Stay warm without feeling smothered in layers of rubber, pull on the Psycho One and step into the water in your second skin.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: TechnoButter 3
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: 4967
- TechnoButter 3 Neoprene
- F.U.Z.E chest entry
- Right to left chest closure
- Single Fluid Seam Weld
- Super seal cuffs on wrists and ankles
- 360° barrier with drainholes
- Double seal collar
- Krypto knee padz for durability
- Hidden key pocket with loop on lower right leg
- Minimal seam design for insane flexibility, fit and durability
- Aqua Alpha: eco friendly solvent glue that is water based and free of VOC's
- Limestone-based neoprene sourced from Japan
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for O'Neill products.
GENERAL WARRANTY INFORMATION AND POLICY
If the product is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, O'Neill will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a product is made by the O'Neill Warranty Department after receipt of the defective product. At no time does the O'Neill offer refunds. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid. Please include a note with product description, product defects, requested action, return address (be sure to include postal code, especially for Canadian addresses), daytime phone number with area code, customers name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address below.
Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
- Products classified as seconds
- Fading from sunlight
- Materials over 1 year (from date of original purchase), or 90 days for accessories
- Repairs or alterations done by anyone other than O'Neill or an O'Neill authorized repair facility
- Warranty request without original receipt
Flat-Stitched Products, Glued and Blindstitched Products, and Fluid Seam Weld Products
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workmanship and materials.
Neoprene Dry Suits
- Limited 1-year warranty (from date of original purchase) on workman ship and materials (waterproof zipper excluded)
- Limited 90-day (from date of original purchase) warranty on workmanship and materials
GENERAL U.S. AND CANADA REPAIR INFORMATION
For repairs received from the dealer or end user, O'Neill offers:
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Stitched Suits
- 10 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Glued Suits
- 20 Business Day Turnaround for warranty Fluid Seam Welded Suits
- 30 Business Day Turnaround for all Non-Warranty Repairs
Repairs are to be returned clean and dry, postage paid. Please include the name and a daytime phone number with area code, return address, product description, and requested action.
Send Repairs To:
O'Neill U.S. Warranty Repair
1022 Bay Marina Drive, Suite 140B
National City, CA 91950
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.