Hurley Women's Advantage Plus 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit
Hurley Women's Wetsuits — Size Chart
The staff at Cleanline Surf specialize in sizing Hurley Wetsuits. If you have never tried a Hurley suit before, we strongly urge you to call us for expert advice on sizing. We do have a size chart available below, but please take it with a grain of salt. For the perfect fit the first time please call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts.
Full Hurley Wetsuit Sizing Chart
Surf your best and in style with the Hurley Women's Advantage Plus 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit, designed to keep you warm with effortless movement due to the performance patterning seams that are placed out of your way so you can move freely. The Advantage Plus is toasty warm too with its hollow-fiber fleece thermal insulator and smooth skin panels for zero chill.
- Thickness: 3/2mm
- Neoprene: Exoflex Superstretch
- Internal Lining: Hollow Fleece Fiber
- Seams: Glued & Blindstitched
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: BV4434
- Dependable warmth
- Watertight chest zip entry: easy to get on and off
- Performance patterned seams for moving freely
- Zero chill: smoothskin chest/back retains 0% water and reduces wind chill
- Lightweight kneepads: kneedpads feature new jersey construction that absorbs less water
- Smoothskin arm cuff seals out water
- Exoflex neoprene
- Double glued and blindstitched
- Spot taped seams
- Covert internal key pocket placed on chest closure
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Hurley products.
Nike stands behind the quality of Hurley products and is more than willing to accommodate wetsuits that meet our criteria. Hurley is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated at Hurley's discretion. We offer a one-year wetsuit warranty on any workmanship defects and a six-month warranty on all material defects. All Hurley surf accessories have a 90-day warranty against any defect in both materials and workmanship.
The following are not covered under the warranty.
- Alterations (unless executed by an authorized Hurley repair facility)
- Materials more than six months from date of original purchase, or 90 days for accessories
- Products classified as seconds, samples, promotional, or used
- Damage caused by sunlight, chlorine, mistreatment, or consequential damage
- Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes
- Requests without valid proof of purchase
- Improper fit caused by incorrect size purchased
- Tears caused by force or finger gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit
If you purchased your wetsuit from an authorized Hurley retailer, please contact that retailer for warranty service. If you can't return it to the retailer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and pictures of the wetsuit and receipt.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.