Hurley Advantage Plus 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit
Hurley Men’s Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Hurley Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about the size suit you need please give us a call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Click here to shop Hurley Wetsuits
The Hurley Advantage Plus 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit is designed to withstand cold waters. For toasty warmth, it's lined with hollow fleece to trap heat in and won't retain water. To seal water out the seams are glued and blindstitched with 100% seam taping. It also features smoothskin panels on the chest and back to block wind chill so you stay warm on those brisk dawn patrols.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: Exoflex Superstretch
- Internal Lining: Hollow Fleece Fiber
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: BV4395
- Dependable warmth
- Hollow Fleece Fiber on chest and back
- Watertight chest zip entry: easy to get on and off
- Performance patterned seams for moving freely
- Zero chill: smoothskin chest/back retains 0% water and reduces wind chill
- Lightweight kneepads: kneedpads feature new jersey construction that absorbs less water
- Smoothskin arm and ankle cuffs seal out water
- Exoflex neoprene
- Double glued and blindstitched
- 100% taped seams
- Spot taped in high stress areas
- Covert internal key pocket placed on chest closure
- Eco-friendly Aqua based lamination glue
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Hurley products.
Nike stands behind the quality of Hurley products and is more than willing to accommodate wetsuits that meet our criteria. Hurley is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated at Hurley's discretion. We offer a one-year wetsuit warranty on any workmanship defects and a six-month warranty on all material defects. All Hurley surf accessories have a 90-day warranty against any defect in both materials and workmanship.
The following are not covered under the warranty.
- Alterations (unless executed by an authorized Hurley repair facility)
- Materials more than six months from date of original purchase, or 90 days for accessories
- Products classified as seconds, samples, promotional, or used
- Damage caused by sunlight, chlorine, mistreatment, or consequential damage
- Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes
- Requests without valid proof of purchase
- Improper fit caused by incorrect size purchased
- Tears caused by force or finger gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit
If you purchased your wetsuit from an authorized Hurley retailer, please contact that retailer for warranty service. If you can't return it to the retailer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and pictures of the wetsuit and receipt.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.