Hurley Advantage Plus 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2018
Hurley Men’s Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Hurley Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about the size suit you need please give us a call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Click here to shop Hurley Wetsuits
Fortified against cold water, the Hurley Advantage Plus 4/3 Wetsuit is a prime contender in the performance wetsuit arena. Using super lightweight and stretchy Exoflex neoprene, the Advantage Plus has a generous chest zip entry with an asymmetrical zipper and adjustable cinch lock. The chest and back are fully insulated with hollow fiber fleece lining behind a wind blocking smooth skin exterior for maximum warmth. For extra life and minimal water entry, all seams on the interior of the suit are reinforced with hand-glued split neoprene tape. Balancing comfort and ease of entry with durability and performance, the Advantage Plus provides everything you need to get in the water and enjoy your session to its fullest.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: Exoflex Stretch
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2018/2019
- Manufacturers Part Number: MFS0000570
- 100% Exoflex stretch material neoprene
- Internal seams hand-glued with .5mm split neoprene tape
- Water tight and easy to get off chest zip entry
- Hollow fiber fleece lining traps heat around core
- Smoothskin paneling retains zero water and reduces wind chill
- Performance patterned seams for moving freely
- Pre-bent leg knee for an anatomical fit
- Lightweight jersey construction knee pads
- Liquid tape cuff seals prevent flushing on the wrists and ankles
- Covert external key pocket on lower leg
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Hurley products.
Nike stands behind the quality of Hurley products and is more than willing to accommodate wetsuits that meet our criteria. Hurley is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated at Hurley's discretion. We offer a one-year wetsuit warranty on any workmanship defects and a six-month warranty on all material defects. All Hurley surf accessories have a 90-day warranty against any defect in both materials and workmanship.
The following are not covered under the warranty.
- Alterations (unless executed by an authorized Hurley repair facility)
- Materials more than six months from date of original purchase, or 90 days for accessories
- Products classified as seconds, samples, promotional, or used
- Damage caused by sunlight, chlorine, mistreatment, or consequential damage
- Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes
- Requests without valid proof of purchase
- Improper fit caused by incorrect size purchased
- Tears caused by force or finger gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit
If you purchased your wetsuit from an authorized Hurley retailer, please contact that retailer for warranty service. If you can't return it to the retailer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and pictures of the wetsuit and receipt.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.