Hurley Advantage Max 5/3 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Hurley Men’s Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Hurley Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about the size suit you need please give us a call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Click here to shop Hurley Wetsuits
An amphibious outfit of stretchy surf attire, the Hurley Advantage Max 5/3 Hooded Wetsuit makes cold water irrelevant to your session. Leading with a performance-oriented chest zip entry and high-stretch Exoflex V2 neoprene, the Advantage Max eliminates flushing while retaining complete maneuverability. Hurley's updated and upgraded lining creates a cozy interior of thermal infrared technology in the entire torso that is lighter, warmer and softer to the touch than its predecessor for better insulation and comfort. Making the most of every stroke, the Paddle Assist forearm design features grooves that grab water as you pull back, bringing added force to each and every paddle. A durable Power Seam application seals seams externally with a stretchy, watertight bead, locking in the heat for the entirety of your session. Delivering lightweight warmth and an exceptional range of motion, the Advantage Max 5/3mm Wetsuit propels your surf experience to new heights.
- Thickness: 5/3mm
- Neoprene: Exoflex V2 Stretch
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached
- Model Year: 2018
- Manufacturers Part Number: MFS0000660
- 100% Exoflex V2 stretch material neoprene
- Water tight and easy to get off chest zip entry
- Attached Brimmed Hood with Adjustable Barrel Cinch
- Performance patterned seams for moving freely
- Insulating Thermo Light V2 Interior
- Double glued and blindstitched construction
- Stretchy, water tight external Power Seams
- Internal reinforcements in high stress areas
- Paddle assist forearm panels
- Liquid tape cuff seals prevent flushing on the wrists and ankles
- Pre-bent leg knee for an anatomical fit
- Lightweight, durable jersey knee pads
- Covert external key pocket on lower leg
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Hurley products.
Nike stands behind the quality of Hurley products and is more than willing to accommodate wetsuits that meet our criteria. Hurley is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated at Hurley's discretion. We offer a one-year wetsuit warranty on any workmanship defects and a six-month warranty on all material defects. All Hurley surf accessories have a 90-day warranty against any defect in both materials and workmanship.
The following are not covered under the warranty.
- Alterations (unless executed by an authorized Hurley repair facility)
- Materials more than six months from date of original purchase, or 90 days for accessories
- Products classified as seconds, samples, promotional, or used
- Damage caused by sunlight, chlorine, mistreatment, or consequential damage
- Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes
- Requests without valid proof of purchase
- Improper fit caused by incorrect size purchased
- Tears caused by force or finger gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit
If you purchased your wetsuit from an authorized Hurley retailer, please contact that retailer for warranty service. If you can't return it to the retailer, please email email@example.com with a description of the issue and pictures of the wetsuit and receipt.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.