Hurley Advantage Max 4/3 Zip Free Wetsuit
Hurley Men’s Wetsuits — Size Chart
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Hurley Wetsuits. If you have any doubt about the size suit you need please give us a call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. Getting the right size wetsuit is extremely important and in the end it will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Click here to shop Hurley Wetsuits
The Hurley Advantage Max 4/3 Zip Free Wetsuit has a lot of technical features at an affordable price. It's quick, warm, light and stretchy. It's been designed to reduce bulk with its no zip entry system and stretch isn't a concern either with the performance pattern design with seams placed out of your way for stretch and comfort. To keep water out the seams are double glued and blindstitched with a power tape extruded over each seam as an extra water barrier. The Men's Advantage Max also comes with a special Hurley design called Paddle Assist in which the forearm panels channel water so you can drive your paddle faster and further with each stroke. Lastly, the inside lining features infrared technology so your wetsuit remains light and you stay warm. Be Happy in the Hurley Advantage Max.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Neoprene: 100% Exoflex V2
- Internal Lining: Thermo Light V2
- Seams: Sealed/Taped
- Zipper: Zip Free
- Hood: None
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number: BV4393
- No zip entry: lightweight with minimal bulk
- One handed cinch no zip entry
- Performance patterned seams for moving freely
- Thermo Light V2 interior: lighter, warmer and insulated with far infared technology
- Paddle Assist: forearm panels channel water for added propulsion through water
- 100% Exoflex V2 stretch material neoprene
- Knee Pads feature a lightweight durable jersey
- Covert external key pocket placed on the lower left leg
- Double glued and blind stitched: power seam tape extruded over each seam
- Smooth skin arm cuffs seal out water
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Hurley products.
Nike stands behind the quality of Hurley products and is more than willing to accommodate wetsuits that meet our criteria. Hurley is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated at Hurley's discretion. We offer a one-year wetsuit warranty on any workmanship defects and a six-month warranty on all material defects. All Hurley surf accessories have a 90-day warranty against any defect in both materials and workmanship.
The following are not covered under the warranty.
- Alterations (unless executed by an authorized Hurley repair facility)
- Materials more than six months from date of original purchase, or 90 days for accessories
- Products classified as seconds, samples, promotional, or used
- Damage caused by sunlight, chlorine, mistreatment, or consequential damage
- Use of direct sunlight and/or clothes dryer for drying purposes
- Requests without valid proof of purchase
- Improper fit caused by incorrect size purchased
- Tears caused by force or finger gouges during entry or exit of wetsuit
If you purchased your wetsuit from an authorized Hurley retailer, please contact that retailer for warranty service. If you can't return it to the retailer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the issue and pictures of the wetsuit and receipt.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.