FCS II Fins Reactor GF Medium - Blue
FCS II Reactor GF Tri Set
Made for tight turns & snaps, the FCS II Reactor GF Tri Set excels in hollow waves and designed for surfers who like to stay tight in the pocket and perform aerial maneuvers. The upright template with flat foil on the side fins allows for acute directional changes and fast reactions for performing tight radius turns.
- Base: 4.34 in, 110 mm
- Depth: 4.57 in, 116 mm
- Area: 14.96 sq in, 9650 sq mm
- Sweep: 31.9°
- Foil: Flat
- Size: Medium (65Kg - 80 Kg)
- Fins in set: 3
- Ideal Conditions: Suits hollow waves and punchy beach breaks.
- Board Types: Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker. *Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Fin Material: Glass Flex has been formulated to replicate the flex and memory properties of hand layed fiberglass. It's advantages over other composite fin materials include stiffness, a more positive flex pattern (nice tip flex, little base flex) and remarkable flex memory. The precision of the injection moulding process ensures the highest accuracy in geometry in each fin produced.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.