FCS II Fins Performer GF Medium - Blue
With a balance of speed, flow & response the FCS II Performer GF Tri Set and excels in all conditions. An all-around fin designed for surfers wanting a combination of speed and maneuverability with flow between turns yet still perfectly reliable for a range of surfers, conditions and board types. This well-proportioned template is made with Inside Foil Technology (IFT) delivering a balance of drive, pivot and hold.
- Base: 4.37 in, 111 mm
- Depth: 4.55 in, 115 mm
- Area: 14.81 sq in, 9554 sq mm
- Sweep: 33.7°
- Foil: Inside
- Size: Medium (65Kg - 80 Kg)
- Fins in set: 3
- Ideal Conditions: A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks.
- Board Types: Recommended for all board types. *Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Material:Glass Flex has been formulated to replicate the flex and memory properties of hand layed fiberglass. It's advantages over other composite fin materials include stiffness, a more positive flex pattern (nice tip flex, little base flex) and remarkable flex memory. The precision of the injection moulding process ensures the highest accuracy in geometry in each fin produced.
- Foil: Inside Foil Technology (IFT) delivering a balance of drive, pivot and hold.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.