FCS II Fins JF PG - Black/Red
The FCS II JF PG Tri Set is the signature fin from Jeremy Flores. Perfect for driving hard off the bottom and performing fast, whipping turns. A little bit of flair and a whole lot of fun.
- Base: 4.65 in, 118 mm
- Depth: 4.58 in, 116 mm
- Area: 14.98 sq in, 9652 sq mm
- Sweep: 33.7°
- Foil: Flat
- Size: Medium (65Kg - 80Kg)
- Fins in set: 3
- Ideal Conditions: A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
- Board Types: Recommended for performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker. *Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
- Fin Material: Performance Glass material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fibreglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics and proven durability. PG fins are the perfect transition fin for surfers moving from fixed fins to the convenience, accuracy and performance of FCS.
***Exclusively for the FCS II Fin System; will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System***
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.