FCS II 8'' Clique PG Fin - Clear
The FCS II Clique PG Fin is a versatile, well-balanced template suited for traditional and performance longboards. A shorter base length and slim tip provides a highly maneuverable ride with a high level of forgiveness out the turn.
Performance Glass Construction
Performance Glass (PG) material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fiberglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics, and proven durability. PG fins are the perfect transition fin for surfers moving from fixed fins to the convenience, accuracy, and performance of FCS.
- Base: 5.42 in, 138mm
- Depth: 8.01 in, 203mm
- Area: 28.67 in, 18497mm
- Sweep: 34.5°
FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System
- No need for a plate and screw
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes
- Versatile, well balanced template
- Shorter base makes it highly maneuverable
- Slim tip provides a high level of forgiveness out of the turn
- Suited to traditional and performance longboards
- 2 + 1 Compatible
- Designed to be used in most existing FCS Longboard boxes. No new box required
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.