FCS II 10'' Flow PG Fin - Red
The FCS II Flow PG Fin is the perfect fin for the surfer looking to make long flowing turns. This neutral fin has an elongated base to provide excess drive and hold through those sweeping cutbacks. Perfect for those laid back longboard day's.
FCS II Tool-Less Longboard System
- No need for a plate and screw
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes
Performance Glass Construction
Performance Glass (PG) material characteristics and flex pattern are identical to traditional fibreglass fins offering a stiff base with subtle responsive tip flex, amazing aesthetics and proven durability. PG fins are the perfect transition fin for surfers moving from fixed fins to the convenience, accuracy and performance of FCS.
- Base: 8.46 in, 215mm
- Depth: 9.99 in, 254mm
- Area: 48.37 in, 31208mm
- Drive hard off the bottom and perform controlled flowing turns
- Neutral fin with elongated base
- Provides excess drive and hold for longer turns and trim stability
- Suited to a more laid back style of longboarding
- Designed to be used as a single fin.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.