DB Skimboards Standard Streamline Skimboard
Have fun and ride the shoreline with the DB Standard Streamline Skimboard. Being one of the most versatile boards on the market, the Streamline is built with a wide, rounded nose and tail - perfect for ollies and flatland maneuvers. Its narrow waist keeps the board agile in the water so the board is still highly maneuverable so you can rip away at box riding and bank slides.
The Standard Streamline comes in two sizes. Medium black (41.4" x 19.63") and large grey (43.4" x 20.5"). The medium size is a better board for technical maneuvers while the large is better for bigger riders and deeper conditions. This board weights between 8 and 10 pounds depending on size.
DB uses the best sustainable harvested hardwoods to ensure a long lasting rocker, great ding resistance, and everlasting pop. 100% of the scrap that is produced is re-purposed into down stream products. In addition to the re-purposing program DB strives to use only Low VOC and water based chemicals to keep the earth and their employee’s happy and healthy.
- Concave - A definitive advantage of a DB Skimboard is the trademark Micro Concave. DB Skimboards employ a tiny side to side concave which creates a bowl effect over the surface of the board. This concave allows the rider a catch free ride and added confidence in spins and shuvs
- Rocker - It's taken years to find the perfect rocker profile for DB's standard boards. They dialed in and perfected this profile to find the perfect mix of amplitude and curvature. The rocker enables maximum pop without sacrificing speed over the water or making the board difficult to throw
- 3D Rocker & Precision Lamination - The combination of Micro Concave + Continuous Rocker = 3D Rocker. The bowled deck creates the perfect platform for technical tricks, long rides, and easy sliding. DB boards are pressed using a proprietary tech that ensures long lasting shape accurate laminations. Ask around, these boards hold their rocker and concave almost indefinitely
- Construction - Standard skimboards are constructed with a stiff 5-ply hard rock maple core. DB Skimboards laminates using a completely water tight bonding agent and encase the core with HPL top-sheet and base. HPL is the best sliding surface they've found. It slides great over sand, PVC rails and boxes, logs, shells, cement, and just about anything you can think of! The top of the board has a signature CNC machined EVA diamond foam. This is the perfect surface for your feet. EVA foam provides great traction and cushioning and is tough enough to survive the wear and tear from long sessions, UV, and salt water
- Proudly Made in the USA - DB Skimboards have been making their skimboards just South of Seattle, WA since 2003. Their company is rider owned and operated and dedicated to making the best boards in the world
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.