Keep yourself and your board protected during the most consequential conditions with the Dakine Kainui Leash. The Kainui is constructed with the highest quality urethane so you stay connected to your board. A quick-release cuff helps you separate away from your board fast and painless.
- Double overhead to triple overhead intended use
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Redesigned molded Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- Easy Clip compatible for maximum safety
- 1/4" (6.5 mm) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 5/16" (8 mm) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 1.5" (40 mm) molded neoprene ankle cuff
- 2" (50 mm) molded neoprene ankle cuff
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 6' x 1/4" (1.83 m x 6.5 mm)
- 7' x 1/4" (2.13 m x 6.5 mm)
- 7' x 5/16" (2.13 m x 8 mm)
- 8' x 1/4" (2.44 m x 6.5 mm)
- 8' x 5/16" (2.44 m x 8 mm)
- 9' x 5/16" (2.74 m x 8 mm)
- 10' x 5/16" (3.05 m x 8 mm)
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Dakine products.
Dakine offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects. Dakine will repair or replace, at its discretion any products found to be defective within the scope of normal and appropriate utilization and are within the Limited Lifetime Warranty covenants which exclude normal wear. Claims should be presented at the point of initial purchase with proper documentation to validate claims there-under.
Contact Cleanline Surf for friendly, knowledgeable advice and assistance.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.