Buell Women's RB2 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit
Buells ultimate year round wetsuit, RB2, is their warmest most watertight wetsuit yet. In order to push the barriers of this wetsuit's warmth potential "Ninja Neoprene" is used in combination with an internal thermal insulation barrier. The slant zip entry gives you a one-sided water seal to lock out the cold water, while the seams are glued and blind stitched with power-lite "Sizzle" seam seal on the outside. The RB2 is built for endless barrels.
- Thickness: 5/4mm
- Neoprene: Ninja
- Internal Lining: Thermal Barrier
- Seams: Glued/Blindstitched
- Zipper: Chest Zip
- Hood: Attached
- Model Year: 2019/2020
- Manufacturers Part Number:
- Buell's own Ninja Neoprene
- Glued and blind stitched seams with power-lite “Sizzle” seam seal on the outside
- Slant Zip entry gives you one-sided water seal performance
- Easy to access and secure Key Pocket
- Embossed Supratex Tuff knee pads
- Chest and Back internal thermal insulation barrier
This product is backed by a warranty from the manufacturer. Click below for details on the warranty policy for Buell products.
Buell Wetsuit Warranty
If a Buell wetsuit is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, Buell Surf will repair or replace the product at their sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a wetsuit is made by the Buell Surf warranty department after receipt of the defective product. A defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid, with a completed Warranty Repair Tag. The repair tag should include product description, description of defects, requested action, return address, cell phone number with area code, customer’s name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to Buell Headquarters. Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
WETSUIT WARRANTY POLICY*
- 1-year warranty on workmanship and materials *valid from date of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Materials over 1 year from date of the original purchase or 90 days for accessories
- Normal wear and tear
- Repairs or alterations to the wetsuit done or attempted by anyone other than Buell surf authorized repair facility
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities
- Products classified as seconds, samples, or used
- Damage from sunlight, chlorine, improper recreational use or care or any damage beyond the product’s life expectancy
- Sale item: wetsuits, UV, accessories, and promotional discounted products purchased on buellsurf.com or from an authorized Buell Dealer
- Warranty request without original proof of purchase
Before shipping your wetsuit please make sure that it is washed thoroughly, dirt/sand-free, and completely dry. Unfortunately, wetsuits that are sandy, dirty or wet can't be repaired since they damage the machines.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Please reference our full Return Policy.